IB Schools Australasia provides to members, free of charge, certificates that can be presented at various ceremonies at a state and individual school level.
Our 2018 suite of certificates are now available for schools to order.
This popular, members only service, is a complimentary service provided as part of the annual membership fee.
These certificates have been popular with our member schools for a number of years as a way of acknowledging the hard work and achievements of students as they move through each of the IB programmes.
In 2017 IB Schools Australasia added to our suite of certificates with the introduction of templates that can be used in the creation of Diploma Programme Awards Ceremony booklets. These booklets can be edited by the schools and networks to maintain both their own logo as well as that of IB Schools Australasia for use at Diploma Programme awards ceremonies.
Below is the listing of certificates available to schools as well as the criteria for schools and networks to award the certificates:
- Certificate of Distinction for DP graduates who have achieved an IB score of 40 points or more.
- Certificate of Merit for DP graduates who have achieved at least one Grade 7 in one subject or an ‘A’ in Extended Essay /Theory of Knowledge.
- Certificate of outstanding Creativity, Action and Service This Certificate is to be presented within schools as they see fit for a small number of students whose CAS embodies the IB mission statement ideal. It is anticipated that there would be only one of two of these awarded in any one school.
- Diploma Achievement This Certificate is for DP graduates who have completed the requirements of the Diploma. This certificate could be used by schools or Networks that have ceremonies where all students who pass the Diploma are recognised.
Middle Years Programme
- Certificate of Distinction are for students who have achieved an overall average score greater than 6 across all subjects
- Certificate of Merit for students who have achieved a score of 7 in one or more subjects.
- Certificate of outstanding Service in Action This certificate is to be presented within schools as they see fit to a small number of students whose Service embodies the IB mission statement ideal. It is anticipated that there would be only one or two of these awarded in any one school.
- Certificate of Participation This Certificate is for students who have participated in the Middle Years Programme and been involved in the Personal Project and is awarded on the completion of the programme.
Primary Years Programme
- Certificate of Participation for students who have participated in the Primary Years Programme and have been involved in the Exhibition in the final year.
Templates for certificates and the awards booklet are provided to member schools on request as a word document ready for the names to be inserted by mail merge and printed by your school.
To download the order form please click here.
Orders should be emailed to Rebecca Hammond, Executive Assistant, IB Schools Australasia at [email protected]
Please allow three business days for handling.