- Immediate Start available
- 6 month contract with possible extension
About the College
Calamvale Community College is a P-12 educational facility on Brisbane’s south side serving one of the most multi-cultural communities in the state with over 60 cultures represented and over 80 mother tongue languages spoken. The College has an ethos of Inquiry and is an authorised International Baccalaureate school delivering Primary Years Program and 11/12 Diploma for students who choose the IB pathway in their senior years. Our focus is high expectations based on personalised programs across a diverse range of programs.
About the Role
Calamvale Community College has an exciting opportunity for a Philosophy Teacher. This applicant will have a senior Philosophy class, as well as Junior Secondary English and/or Humanities (other subjects can be negotiated). A requirement of this role is: Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland.
Please attach the following:
- Cover letter outlining your experience for the role
- a brief resume (maximum 3 pages) including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor).
- Emailed to Mel Ellis, Deputy Principal at email@example.com