Teacher Librarian- Senior Secondary and Middle Years
- Commence in Term 3, 2019
- Growing Secondary School
This position will work with all Middle Years and Senior Secondary years students at our Brighton Campus. It’s a very exciting time to join our school community as we continue on our journey of growth and change.
As the Teacher Librarian you will facilitate and support the learning and teaching needs of students and staff. You will be in a unique position to design, and deliver effective and collaborative Library and information services and establish information skills programs to enhance curriculum outcomes. Working closely and collaboratively with the school to support and enhance the curriculum and philosophy of the school. You will support in guiding and directing the students in a prepared environment that challenges them to reach their full potential.
- An established kindergarten, primary school, and secondary school
- A provider of excellence in Montessori and IB Diploma education
- A vibrant school community, approximately 450 students and 75 staff across two campuses
- A part time position (can include Teaching other subjects), days negotiable
- Brighton East, Bayside location
- International Baccalaureate for Years 11 and 12
- Supportive team environment and proven success enhancing student learning outcomes
- Rich learning environment
- Attractive remuneration and conditions
- Experienced with the International Baccalaureate
- Energetic with a positive demeanour
- Focused on working as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate highly developed communication and collaboration skills
- Positive in approach to teaching in composite classes
- Experienced with planning, assessment and reporting
- VIT registered
- Experienced with behaviour management
- Able to demonstrate evidence of collaborative and effective practice in a current teaching context
Position to commence as soon as possible
To apply, submit a Resume and brief Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this position via the seek website at: https://www.seek.com.au/job/39725031?searchrequesttoken=e617a5dd-ef20-4c31-b452-62be9a60a457&type=standout
To find out more about us visit our website: www.melbournemontessori.vic.edu.au
Enquiries can be directed to Human Resources Team on 03 9528 4478.
To apply, submit a Resume and brief Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this position via the seek website.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted *
Applications will close as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Melbourne Montessori School is committed to a Child Safe school environment and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place.