- Commence in 2020
- New position
- Apply ASAP, shortlisting in Term 3, 2019
This position will work with our International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme educating students at our Brighton Campus. It’s a very exciting time to join our school community as we continue on our journey of growth and change.
As a French Teacher, you will guide and direct the students in a prepared environment that challenges them to reach their full potential in accordance with the Montessori philosophy. You will work as part of a supportive team, which will see you succeed in this position. As a Cycle 4/5 Teacher you will be teaching students from 12 years at our Brighton campus.
We are looking for experienced, energetic and collaborative teachers, who can deliver curriculum that caters for students with varying learning styles and also have a passion for engaging students. Other vacancies will commence in 2020 within our growing Secondary School. See other job advertisements encouraging applications to apply to teach either a combination of these subjects or separate applications welcome (please note on your preference on your application):
- IB Music Teacher (experience in the IB Diploma Programme is a prerequisite)
- IB English Teacher (experience in the IB Diploma Programme preferred)
- IB History/Librarian/Humanities Teacher (with experience in the IB Diploma)
For the above, incumbent must have experience Teaching Secondary, ideally Senior Secondary students
- An established kindergarten, primary school, and secondary school
- A provider of excellence in Montessori education and the IB Diploma Programme
- A vibrant school community, approximately 450 students and 75 staff across two campuses
- A part time position (can include Teaching other subjects), days negotiable
- Brighton East, Bayside location
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and Applied Learning for Years 11 and 12
- Supportive team environment and proven success enhancing student learning outcomes
- Rich learning environment
- Attractive remuneration and conditions
- Must be IBDP trained with experience with the International Baccalaureate
- Must have experience teaching Secondary, ideally Senior Secondary
- Energetic with a positive demeanour
- Focused on working as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate highly developed communication and collaboration skills
- Positive in approach to teaching in composite classes
- Experienced with planning, assessment and reporting
- VIT registered Experienced with behaviour management
- Able to demonstrate evidence of collaborative and effective practice in a current teaching context
Position to commence 2020
To apply, submit a Resume and brief Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this position via the seek website.
To find out more about us visit our website: www.melbournemontessori.vic.edu.au
Enquiries can be directed to Human Resources Team on 03 9528 4478.
To apply, submit a Resume and brief Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this position via the seek website at: https://www.seek.com.au/job/39724794?searchrequesttoken=e617a5dd-ef20-4c31-b452-62be9a60a457&type=standout
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted *
Melbourne Montessori School is committed to a Child Safe school environment and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place.