- Temporary – Full Time
- Maternity Relief
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme experience would be a significant advantage.
The College is seeking applications from creative and innovative teachers for our Primary Campus.
The successful candidate will:
- support and commit to the Catholic Dominican Mission of the College
- be an experienced, exemplary and creative classroom teacher
- demonstrate an understanding of innovative, contemporary education practices that are student-centred, technology-rich and differentiated
- have demonstrated adaptive and integrated use of technology in the primary years
- possess excellent communication and problem solving skills
- demonstrate highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a high performance team
- have strong organisational skills
International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme experience would be a significant advantage. For further information including a full role description, please go to the College website www.ssc.nsw.edu.au
Applications are to include a letter of application, the College application form, CV and two current references, including your current principal. Please forward all relevant documentation to email@example.com
For further information, please contact Juliann Lee, Director of Human Resources on 02) 9745 7029.
The College is committed to the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. The successful applicant will be required to have a current Working with Children Check and be committed to our Child Protection Policy.