- Full time, on-going position.
- This position will commence on 28th January 2020.
Applications are invited for the position of 11/12 Learning Leader and VCE Administration (POL 3) at Santa Maria College. This is a full time, on-going position. This position will commence on 28th January 2020.
At Santa Maria College, our vision of One Community, Three Villages embodies our commitment to educate young women for now and into the future. Acutely aware of the interdependence between Faith, Learning and Wellbeing, the following three principles guide our leadership endeavours to build a community of holistic learners:
1. Fostering respectful relationships with students, staff and families
2. Creating a flourishing learning environment so that all students can learn
3. Leading, empowering and shaping our community within our Catholic, Good Samaritan, Benedictine identity.
Santa Maria College promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children and young people.
For further information and to apply please visit: https://www.santamaria.vic.edu.au/our-college/employment/index.html